Skip to main content
Days Before Surgery
- Please talk to your doctor about any daily medications you are currently taking. Be sure to mention any over the counter medications, including herbal supplements.
- Do not eat or drink anything (including water) after 12:00 AM (midnight) unless your physician instructs you differently.
- Take a bath or shower the night before or morning of the surgery. Brush your teeth but do not swallow the water.
- Refrain from smoking the evening prior and do not drink alcohol 24 hours before surgery.
- Click here to see instructions and suggestions the day of your surgery.